Our little blog for our little family

Friday, October 24, 2008

Almost There...

I feel like we're getting closer in our pursuit to capture Jennie's true smile on camera... kind of.
e

10 comments:

Morgan and Grayson said...

Morgan is a big fan of sticking out her tongue! Tongue out is a sign of intelligence- I am convinced.

Krystle said...

Simply adorable!

Unknown said...

She is so cute!!

Bahston Beans said...

I would like to come play sometime soon. Can we have a play date?

Katy Shamitz said...

YEAH Kelly. COme over- you can even babysit... for FREE!

MarionR said...

Jennie shows her ability to stick her tongue out, smile, and drool --at the same time!

Grandma said...

the flash makes her jump, but you were able to be sneaky and get the "say ahh" pose and the cute sucking on her finger pose...and of course, she always has her smile for Daddy!

Nana said...

She's too busy observing her world

Mrs.M said...

How cute is she?!?!

Annette said...

She is so adorable!! :)