a reverent day... a day to sit back, take in the sights, and open up your wallet... oops, I mean heart, of course.
Today was Ty's first trip to Fenway Park.
He was legitimately excited- he even shook a little when I pulled him out of his car seat at Gate B (who wouldn't at first glance? It's beautiful).
Ty and Daddy had lots of fun- Mommy ad Jennie went grocery shopping. Boys always have all the fun.
Tyler is already a full blooded fan. He can say "Red Sox," Yay," "Out!," and "Go, go!" He cheers for them whenever they're on TV. Of course he says these same things for Women's Olympic Soccer- but whatever.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago


5 comments:
Sounds like a fun day. Tell Ty I love his shorts!
great pictures! Looks like Ty is studying on the way there!
What a big day! Looks like he's studying the rule book between innings!
what more could this little boy ask for???? 2 times in fire trucks and now a Sox game! How can you top that, Daddy?
Oh my goodness. I just LOVE the picture of Rob and Ty. It better be in a frame!
Post a Comment