Lately, I've been surprised to hear that people actually check this blog. I pretty much thought that our only regular readers were Grandma and Nana. I'm curious how many visitors we have... take a minute to vote in our poll (in the right hand column). Just humor me and do it, ok? :)
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago


5 comments:
Oh come on! I read your blog all the time!!!
I subscribe...the moment you post, i know. haha!
of course we check it!
I'm one of the ones you don't know, although I promise I'm not a stalker. I link here from your sister's blog, although I also know you from iVillage (but I mainly lurk there). We have kids similar in age, so it's nice to read other mom's perspective on things.
Sorry, it took me a few days to catch up. I read it!
Post a Comment