that your mother pulls you from your crib, right as you wake up from a refreshing afternoon nap, and rushes you down the stairs. Tyler must have been wondering what in the heck was wrong with me. Nothing at all- I just wanted him to see that there were TWO REAL FIRETRUCKS on our VERY OWN STREET! Everything was fine- just a neighbor's alarm.
The firefighters seemed to enjoy their young fan, and offered him a seat in the truck. I think they were surprised when before they could even finish their sentence, Ty yelled out, "YEAH!!!!" It was a very exciting moment.
Our neighbor Ellen took him to get a close look while I stayed with a sleeping Jennie. :)
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago


2 comments:
only Tyler...not an Open House at the fire station, but sitting in the truck on a real call...
Now That's THE BEST DAY OF HIS LIFE! WOW! It keeps on getting better and better
Post a Comment