Our little blog for our little family

Friday, June 27, 2008

Passing the Bumbo

It's Jennie's turn to use the Bumbo seat, and Ty was proud to pass it on:


But WOW! It was only a year ago that Ty was using it himself:
Of course he needed to relive his Bumbo experience just a little:

6 comments:

Krystle said...

Aww, I love it! What a great flashback of Ty.

Nana said...

Such a serious ceremony - the passing of the bumbo. Ty, you are so brave and so giving. Jennie is such a lucky sister

Nana said...

The more I think of it, I can't believe Jennie is actually big enough to use it. WOW!

Annette said...

Awww, how sweet! I can't believe Jennie is old enough for that already! So nice of her brother to share though!:)

Grandma said...

if they made the Jumbo bumbo for the adults, we could have them as new furniture!!!

Patti said...

Wow! Jennie is already sitting up! Seems like that was Ty's new trick not that long ago!