I've heard so many 2nd children say, "there are so many baby pictures of my older sibling, but none of me!" Realizing I've been following that pattern lately, I decided yesterday was Jennie's picture day... just Jennie:
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago


4 comments:
Dear Jennie - This is your slacker cousin Kelly. I'm feeling pretty darn guilty about not meeting you yet. You look very cute in your pictures. Please know that you'll probably get some lame Target gift on July 4th as I try to make up for it. Any requests? Is your Mom still on an organic earthy crunchy kick? Love, Cousin Kelly
Hi Kelly-
No worries. My mom is pretty lazy, anyways.
I'm excited to see you July 4th. I'll wear a special hat in your honor.
Mom isn't into organic anymore- she says it's too pricey and that was sin her disposable income prekid days- ya know, like you and Uncle Sean are in now. Mom says enjoy them now, because soon, you too will be clipping coupons.
Oh, and my belly button is messed up. The doctor is trying to fix it. It's not painful- just icky looking.
Love, Jennie
Oh Jennie!! You are so cute!!
So wonderful to see you Jennie. Can't wait to hold you again. We miss you
Nana & Curley
Post a Comment