Our little blog for our little family

Sunday, June 1, 2008

A "Day Off"

Today, I had the "day off." Rob took both kids to Heritage Plantation in Sandwich to meet up with their Nana and Curley, leaving me home alone for the day for the first time in about 18 months. Sweet, right? What did I have to do to earn such a fabulous prize?

Paint the kitchen. Yup... that's what it took to get a day to myself.

Maybe I can look forward to another one next time the attic needs to be cleaned out?

Tyler and Jennie had a fun time with Nana and Curley. Rob said Ty really loved the antique car museum (no shocker there) and the carousel. I'm glad they had fun!

Oh, and I did get the kitchen painted- and as a bonus, painted Jennie's rocking chair and did two loads of laundry. It was a great day.



4 comments:

Grandma said...

Great pictures! And glad Nan,Curley, Rob, Ty, and Jennie had better luck than Amy, James and Caron did in the swing at Grammy's today! Show us pictures of the kitchen and the chair!

Grandma said...

I meant Carson.

Anonymous said...

Oh what fun we had. Hey where's the monkey face picture? That was a classic.
Nana

Bahston Beans said...

Love that outfit! Looks like fun! But I bet it wasn't as fun as painting!