Our little blog for our little family
Tyler and Jennie at 10 weeks old.10 weeks must be the time when our kids say, "OK time to lift this big old head!"
And will you look at that - the same expression too! Like brother - like sister
Awww, look at those cheeks! I just wanna squeeze em! I love their little sideways mouth expression. So cute! I love your kids! They are so stinkin' cute! Oh! And I love that you say 'Word' all the time! You totally rock!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
And will you look at that - the same expression too! Like brother - like sister
Awww, look at those cheeks! I just wanna squeeze em! I love their little sideways mouth expression. So cute! I love your kids! They are so stinkin' cute! Oh! And I love that you say 'Word' all the time! You totally rock!
Post a Comment