Our little blog for our little family

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Thanks Nana!

Ty and Jennie's Nana knows Rob and I do our best to recycle. We put the kids in hand-me-down clothes pretty often, because little kids wear clothes for such a short time and heck, THEY'RE FREE.

Well in the spirit of saving the planet, Nana brought Ty and Jennie some clothes today.

WOW. These duds are V-I-N-T-A-G-E. Rob and I are pretty sure they predate our births. Poor Ty and Jennie had no idea why we were laughing our butts off.

Here are a couple of shots:

To view the entire fabulous online gallery, follow this link:
Ty and Jennie go Vintage

Love ya, Nana!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never thought I was Old Fashion. But, hey, they're babies and they look adorable in anything! And Vintage is IN. Well, I suppose we could do without the bubble pants. Sorry Ty
Nana

Patti said...

Those aren't so bad...my sister unearthed some real "Crimes of Fashion" shots from our childhood...I wish we had nice clothes like those!

Glad to see Ty's mouth isn't purple any more!!

Bahston Beans said...

All they need are some roller skates!

Anonymous said...

These pics will be great for their high school yearbooks.

I love how Jennie is posing in the last pic!

~AM & Alex