At Ty's 15 month appointment today, his doc gave us a packet about typical 15 month old development. I tend to gloss over the "milestones," but noticed it suggested scribbling with crayons as a fun activity.
Let's just say this very pregnant Mama has been DESPERATE for some "fun activities" for Ty, so our PT Cruiser made tracks to CVS to buy the boy some crayons.
I was so excited. I set him up at the table with a scribble pad and a shiny new 8 pack- I showed him how to make marks on the paper...
Let's just say Ty had his OWN idea about the purpose of crayons.
He was eating the tops off of each crayon faster than I could stop him... not just mouthing them- EATING them- as in biting, chewing, swallowing.
I put the crayons away for a few more months.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago


5 comments:
look at his mouth...looks like it is full of sprinkles....and just wait for another colorful surprise in a couple of days if you know what I mean!
omg ty is hysterical!!! boomer loves to eat crayons too!! he especially likes the blue ones though!
x0x0x0x
-kaylie
He looks so happy!
Oh goodness Ty!!! That is too funny!!
Tyler just has an adventurous appetite. Too bad veggies didn't come in the shape of crayons
Nana
Post a Comment