Our little blog for our little family
so Ty is REALLY into Pep's hat, and has been carrying it around the house. I hope you get it back, Dad!
Pep just said he will save that hat for you!!!
to grow into!
Hey Pep, isn't that your favorite hat? Looks like it's Ty's favorite nowNana
Nice choice Ty!
I love the video - it's so cute that he's so excited about the hat!~AM & Alex
TY is so stinkin' cute!! I don't think he is giving up that hat any time soon! :-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Pep just said he will save that hat for you!!!
to grow into!
Hey Pep, isn't that your favorite hat? Looks like it's Ty's favorite now
Nana
Nice choice Ty!
I love the video - it's so cute that he's so excited about the hat!
~AM & Alex
TY is so stinkin' cute!! I don't think he is giving up that hat any time soon! :-)
Post a Comment