Our little blog for our little family

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Stuffed Shells

We figured out what Ty's favorite food is... stuffed shells. We have NEVER seen this kid so excited about a meal in his life. He managed to actually get most of it in his mouth, and had 3 helpings.

These pictures tell the story of Tyler's meal-

1) Happily Enjoying his shells:
2) Telling Mommy to watch her step as she tells Ty dinner is almost over.
3) Freaking out when dinner is indeed over.
I'll take it as a compliment. :)

6 comments:

Grandma said...

no fair...he wants more...good luck getting the stains out of those sleeves!

Amy said...

will you make those for me, too? I love stuffed shells!

Bahston Beans said...

I love how he has those long hairs just around his ears!

Katy Shamitz said...

kelly, i actually snipped those off this morning after seeing that picture- he looked like an odd little old man. :)

Bahston Beans said...

Those were great while they were around! I didn't know if they were sideburns or the beginning of a mullet but they sure had attitude!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, that looks a bit like sweet & sour turkey balls. Guess we should have stayed around for dinner.

Nana