Our little blog for our little family

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Great News!

I'm going to have to keep this one short, because while we're so happy to hear about our daughter on the way, we're busy helping our son who has celebrated the news by coming down with a pukey stomach bug. Parenthood! Yay!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I knew it!

AM

Grandma said...

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!xo

Anonymous said...

I got too excited and sent before I was finished.

That's very exciting news, congratulations!

AM & Alex

Amy said...

Yay for girls!
How'd Tyler catch it all the way up there!

Grandma said...

yipeeee about the baby...not about Ty being sick,too! feel better buddy! xoxo

Bahston Beans said...

CONGRATS!!! Love you tons!

Karin said...

That's super exciting - congrats!!

Karin & Adam

Bahston Beans said...

This deserves another YAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Congrats guys!! Hope Ty feels better :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! we're so excited for you guys, congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I am so overwhelmed and ecstatic that I just don't know what to say.

Nana