Our little blog for our little family

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Visiting Connecticut





We went to CT to visit Ty's Auntie Amy and cousin James who were up from TX. James showed Ty how to drive a tiny car... as you can see, Ty thinks driving and chatting on the phone is a great plan... oops. I wonder where he got that idea?!

On the way back home, we met up with our friends Bonnie & Tim, and their son Owen, and our friend Jean. Ty's not usually into swings, but he had a good time trying these out with Owen!

5 comments:

Grandma said...

fun driving and swinging for you,Tyler...keep that door closed on the van! ahem.... and Skinny is in the mail to you. James amiled him with Auntie Amy today! xo

Grandma said...

mailed him I meant!

Bahston Beans said...

Sweet ride!!

Thanks for being an A+ comment-leaver on the blog!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ty, keep your eyes on the road and pull over to the side for those conversations
Love ya,
Nana

Anonymous said...

Very Cool Site!!!!!

It was so nice to finally meet Ty, he is a perfect combination of his mommy and daddy.

I forget to send you the bottles I promised, sorry! It will be on the way this week, I promise!

Love, Bonnie