Our little blog for our little family

Friday, October 19, 2007

Ty's surprise!


Hey Everyone!
Mommy and Daddy (well, Mommy anyways...) has been making me keep some pretty exciting news a secret for a very long time! It has been hard, but I did it. Now Mommy says Daddy and I can tell whoever we want! Yippee! I'm going to be a BIG BROTHER on May 1st. I have no idea what that means, but I got this great shirt!
Love, Ty

10 comments:

Amy said...

Yay!!!!!!

I'm gonna post that on my blog!

Michelle Glauser said...

Congrats!

Unknown said...

Best wishes on a healthy and uneventful pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

Curley and I are so excited that we can tell everyone now. Tyler, soon you will know what your t-shirt means. You will be a special Big Brother
Love ya,
Nana

Grandma said...

The news is out Tyler...good job on keeping the secret. Oh, that's right- you don't know what it all means anyhow!!

Karin said...

Congrats!!! Best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Who wouldn't want another little cuite like Tyler? He's adorable!

Lisa said...

CONGRATS!!! Ty- You'll be the best big bro !!! Love to all!!

Bahston Beans said...

CONGRATULATIONS KATY, ROB AND TYLER!!! Should Shawn and I learn to babysit?

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome. Congrats guys. Talk to you soon.