Our little blog for our little family

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Cool Mom, or just Crazy?

I took Ty into town today to watch the Red Sox victory parade. We were two of about a bazillion people. Ty had NO idea what was going on, and kept looking at me like I was nuts. I had fun watching the team roll by... The Dropkick Murphys sounded great! Ty's favorite part was a fat pigeon that was loitering near his stroller.


4 comments:

Bahston Beans said...

I'm so jealous! Great pictures! Ty does look really confused though. He just needs to know that he is officiallly a hard core member of Red Sox Nation!

Bahston Beans said...

Oh, and if you couldn't tell, that was a vote for COOL MOM!!

Grandma said...

he DOES have a look like he usually doens't have! like "what the...." nice pictures...you were close-up...good for you.Tyler's chance to live history WITHOUT skipping school!!!

Anonymous said...

Boy, sure wish I could have been there with you. what fun. Maybe they'll win each year until he knows what is going on. Go Sox for Ty!

Nana