Well it was super hot, so I got Ty this duck tub at Target, thinking it would make a neat pool for him. He beyond loves it. He spotted it across the living room and trudged over to it on all fours, grunting to get inside. It's his new favorite thing, with or without water.
We went to a BBQ for our friends Mark and Millie, who are sadly moving to LA. Their son Lukas is Ty's buddy. I like to think Lukas is sad about saying goodbye and not about Ty grabbing his face and shrieking in his ear.
Finally, please enjoy a photo of Mr. Independent feeding himself dinner. It took me long time to pick every couscous sized grain of pasta out of Ty's hair.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
8 months ago


4 comments:
Tyler should show up at the Y in that for his next swim class!! so funny! Lukas and Ty are so cute together. I know you will miss them all! :( xo Mom
Yo, Ty should stop making Lukas cry like that.
And just a quick tip...don't give a baby couscous..not easy to clean up.
Do they make the duck pool for big people too? I can't believe how big Ty is getting, he's so darn CUTE!!!!!
So sad Lukas is going away. Now Ty needs another playmate at church
Nana
Post a Comment